Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 400 - Call List Issue

SOLVED
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 400 - Call List Issue

They can be found on the Phones support page for example => here <=

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 19
Milton
Visitor

Hello, has this issue been resolved, our customer are running "PolycomVVX-VVX_400-UA/4.1.6.5374" and facing just exactly that problem.

regards.

Milton

Message 12 of 19
TI2014
Occasional Advisor

Hi Milton,

No, this issue has not been resolved.  We are currently changing the debug settings on the phones in hopes of getting better logging to provide to Polycom.  Have you opened a ticket with Polycom as of yet?

Thanks,

Tina

Message 13 of 19
Milton
Visitor

Hola TIna, thank a lot for your update, I wa not able to open a case with them yet, I will, shortly, I was hopping it was resolved and published in some docs.

regards.

Milton

Message 14 of 19
TI2014
Occasional Advisor

Hi Milton,

Please keep me updated and I will keep you updated as well.

Thanks,

Tina

Message 15 of 19
Milton
Visitor

will do.

Message 16 of 19
TI2014
Occasional Advisor

Hi Milton/all,

We are still working with customer and modifying the debug levels for the Polycom logging and will open a ticket with Polycom once we have enough data to provide.  Milton -- have you been able to open a ticket with Polycom as of yet?

Thanks,

Tina

Message 17 of 19
Milton
Visitor

Hi Tina, yes I did. Polycom released firmware 5.1.1 which come along with the fix, I test it on my phones and now the problem has gone, hope same thing happens with you.

best regards

Milton

Message 18 of 19
TI2014
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Milton!!  :-)

Message 19 of 19