Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 400 - Registrations on non-sequential line keys?

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

VVX 400 - Registrations on non-sequential line keys?

Hello,

I tried to search for an answer using the search feature, but I was unable to find it. I have a VVX 400 and I'm trying to enable multiple registrations to the same SIP server on different line keys, but it seems like  you have to register line key 1 then 2 then 3 then 4. If you register line 1 then 4 then 7 then 10.... line keys 4,7,10 don't show up. It seems you have to register every line before 10 for line key 10 to show up. Mind you, i'm using the web interface to provision this phone. Would it be possible to create registrations on non-sequential line keys this way?

Thanks,

Andrew

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 400 - Registrations on non-sequential line keys?

Hello Andrew,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not fully sure what exactly you are after but the community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 12, 2012 Question: Can I change / re-assign the appearance of  Line, BLF, Speed Dial and Presence Keys?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: VVX 400 - Registrations on non-sequential line keys?

Hello Steffen,

I guess in a way that has helped me.

Thanks,

Andrew

Message 3 of 3