Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 410/411 Connect to Bluetooth Headphones

elawson
Occasional Visitor

VVX 410/411 Connect to Bluetooth Headphones

I am looking to see if it is possible to find an adapter or configure my Polycom 411 so that I can use bluetooth headphones to take calls (not a headset). 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Karthik  Sivaram
Polycom Employee

Re: VVX 410/411 Connect to Bluetooth Headphones

Hello  Elawson ,

Bluetooth headset integration is only available with VVX600  and not with VVX 410/411. I am attaching the datasheets for your perusal.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
TimBrownlee
Occasional Visitor

Is there a way to set up a Polycom VVX 410 to a computer and a headset used through that?

Message 3 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @TimBrownlee ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Not really sure I understand what you are trying to ask.

• A Poly VVX phone can be used with a Headset
  • A Poly VVX, when in Skype for Business mode can use BToE which adds a new soundcard to the PC so the PC can use the VVX as a Speaker
  • A Poly VVX cannot be connected to a PC and the PC then use a Headset to make a call via the VVX

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
pauljen
Occasional Visitor

Hello. My office uses the Polycom VVX 410. I would like to pair my wireless airpods to the Polycom. Is there a Bluetooth adaptor I can buy to plug into my Polycom that will allow me to pair with my wireless headset? I have seen a lot on the market and would like to confirm. Thank you!

Message 5 of 5