I have two 410's which show the call times in the on-screen history is being wildly incorrect. The current time on both phones is correct, but the history will show things like "February 7th, 2036". Both are on firmware version 5.5.0, which is pretty recent. I was just wondering if this has been fixed in a newer version, and if so, which one?
I haved encounter this issue multiple time before
I still have this issue with VVX 311 on firmware 220.127.116.1168
Here a example of call log, it happen in both direction, in and out :
<call direction="In" disposition="Normal" line="1" protocol="SIP"> <startTime>2036-02-07T02:23:13</startTime> <duration>PT12S</duration> <count>1</count> <convID></convID> <ChangeKey></ChangeKey> <isRead></isRead> <source> <address>00</address> <name>Intercom</name> </source> <destination> <address>2561</address> <name></name> </destination> <connection> <address>00</address> <name>Intercom</name> </connection> </call> <call direction="Out" disposition="Normal" line="1" protocol="SIP"> <startTime>2036-02-07T02:23:15</startTime> <duration>PT16S</duration> <count>1</count> <convID></convID> <ChangeKey></ChangeKey> <isRead></isRead> <source> <address>2561</address> <name></name> </source> <destination> <address>*97</address> <name>Messagerie</name> </destination> <connection> <address>*97</address> <name>Messagerie</name> </connection> </call>
as explained use the search as there are detailed instructions how to get this into Polycom support => here <=
Replied via a mobile device
Good afternoon Steffen,
Do you know if this was ever brought up to Polycom support?
I've recently started getting multiple reports of this issue across many devices we have deployed. I have counted 601 devices with 2036 entries in their calls.xlm file.
I have tried 'sed' the -calls.xml file and updating the year back to 2018 and then factory-defaulting the phones, but once the phones come back, the dates are incorrect again.
I'm curious if this is related to something in the SNTP server, for we use time.nist.gov on all our devices.
Any information you can provide would be very helpful. The devices are running firmware version 5.4.5
we believe we have addressed the issue in our code.
The fix will go into the following releases:
All of the above are subject to change but you should see reference to a NTP bug in the release notes.
A factory reset may be required to clear the local call list on the phone.
Hello @conmbo2 ,
welcome back to the Polycom Community.
As only 2 customers managed to report this back into Polycom in a manner that enabled us to actually try and replicate and then fix this it took us a while.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Polycom Global Services
I was just teasing. Yes this helps because we have three instances of this issue occurring and we cannot find a solution.