Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 410 & 600 HISTORY-INFO

Occasional Contributor

VVX 410 & 600 HISTORY-INFO

My client is in a situation where we are using the HISTORY-INFO header and diversion in Lync/AudioCodes/SIP to populate the source number on outbound calls, specifically for Call-Forwarding, Transfers, SimRing.  The Lync client is working well, but the VVX phones are not passing the HISTORY-INFO sip entry along.  Going blind from the log files, and only in one scenario did HISTORY-INFO show up, and it was just the users SIP address, not even their DID.

In Lync we have to turn on "Enable Forward Call History" to do this, but we can't find anything on the VVX phones which is similar to this.  The phones are all running 5.2.0.8330.

Insight anyone?

Thanks,

Korbyn

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 410 & 600 HISTORY-INFO

Hello Korbyn,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am quite sure that part of our 3PIP qualification with Microsoft we added History-Info SIP header from RFC 4244.

An example would show like this in the log at SIP debug level:

0307100927|sip |0|00| History-Info: <sip:aproskuryakova08@bor-ee.com>;index=1;ms-line-type=private

In order to determine what issue you are facing please work with your Polycom reseller so they can raise a ticket with our support team.

Please ensure you have you per device LYNC license details for your phone when doing this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, but unfortunately it's not there, which has me wondering if it's something that needs to be enabled, like it does in Lync, for it to be there.  I'm getting headaches from looking at SIP traces...

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Korbyn,

as already explained in my previous post in order to determine what issue you are facing please work with your Polycom reseller so they can raise a ticket with our support team.

Please ensure you have you per device LYNC license details for your phone when doing this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4