Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 410 - how does incoming caller redirect to reception?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

VVX 410 - how does incoming caller redirect to reception?

On this product, once a caller is in my voice mail, how do they redirect to the receptionist if they got my extension by mistake or need someone else to help them immediately?  I've tried pressing 0 or # and it just skips the message and takes them to where they can leave a message.  I am frequently on the road and need my customers to be able to get to another sales person if they need help right away and it seems silly with this technology that they have to hang up and dial back.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 410 - how does incoming caller redirect to reception?

Hello INI-Shannon,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The Voice Mail system has absolutely nothing to do with our phone and you would need to contact whoever is providing your service.

We cannot advise you on the voice mails functionality.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 410 - how does incoming caller redirect to reception?

Hello INI-Shannon,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The Voice Mail system has absolutely nothing to do with our phone and you would need to contact whoever is providing your service.

We cannot advise you on the voice mails functionality.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2