Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 410 multiple call from single line in multiple line phone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

VVX 410 multiple call from single line in multiple line phone

Hello Folks!!

I am using VVX 410 phone with line1 as ABC and line2 as XYZ, now upon holding an active call on ABC and placing a new call VVX 410 automatelly picks up XYZ line instead of ABC line, I tried to use call.stickyAutoLineSeize = "1", it seems to resolve the issue with VVX 500 phone but on VVX 410.

Both lines can handle morethan 1 call, multiple incoming calls can be handled by lines without any issue, it is just with outbound calls.

Phone is on 5.2 Version.

Any suggestions??

Regards,

Ronak

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 410 multiple call from single line in multiple line phone

Hello David,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Please open this with our support team.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hello Ronak,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The Version 5.2.x is no longer supported and I can only ask you to test UC Software 5.5.0 or 5.4.4 instead.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I applolozies, the version is 5.4.X.X not 5.2

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Ny update please?

Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, any fix ?

David

Message 5 of 7

Hello David,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Please open this with our support team.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted

I didn't see it in the thread.. I think what you're looking for is the config parameter syntax:

<call call.stickyAutoLineSeize="1" />

This tells the phone to send the next call out on the primary line. This is necessary for things like FAC transfers to work, etc. Hopefully this helps as it's about 3 years late..

Message 7 of 7