Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 4xx - Push to browser on call while keeping call accept/reject buttons

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

VVX 4xx - Push to browser on call while keeping call accept/reject buttons

Is it possible to push a webpage to a VVX 400 on an incoming call but keep the call accept/reject softkeys?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 4xx - Push to browser on call while keeping call accept/reject buttons

Hello alxkli,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Feb 04, 2013 Question: What is the new Feature SIP Web Content?

Answer: Above allows you to enable to access an URL within a SIP Message and more information can be found => here <=

Did you try this ?

A PUSH works as described and would cover the whole screen.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

If active mode is enabled, will it obscure the accept/reject softkeys? In the screenshots, it appears that it would.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello alxkli,

I have not tried this with a VVX yet but I must have overlooked this so I presume this not possible.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

OK thanks. I tried it and it does show the URL but the accept/reject keys disappear unfortunately.

Message 5 of 5