Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

i'am new here and took a search in the forum but i have not found a solution for my problem. 

I have a VVX 500 and need the call forwarding feature to forward calls permanently to the assistent office. But the some people from the office are allowed to transfer the call back to the phone. Is there a paramenter to enable this? In this case it is similar to a "secretariat circuit"

The Chief enable forward calls but will available for call transfers.

Thanks for a short answer.

Steffen

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Steffen,

This will depend on your phone system.  In Lync 2013/SfB you can use delegation.  In a Boss/Admin scenario if the Boss has his forward set to delegates new calls will ring to the delegates.  But calls made by the delegates or transferred by the delegates to the Boss will ring on the Boss phone.

If you are using Lync 2013 or Skype for Business that might get you what you are looking for.

HP Recommended

Hi James,

thanks for your Reply. We use Interactive Intelligence PBX as Phone System. As i Understand, it is not possible to configure a vvx to allow specific incoming calls when forwarding is activated.

Now i will ask the CIC guys how it works. 

At the Moment the VVX isn't connected to Lync od SfB.

Regards,

Steffen

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.