Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 500 Default screen when press Transfer button

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

VVX 500 Default screen when press Transfer button

Can you setup the default screen when you press the transfer button to go to the Call/Line view (which has all the 'buddies', other than the dailpad screen (So you dont have to press the top left button to change to the buddies view)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 500 Default screen when press Transfer button

Hello Tarrasque,

as you already discovered in this post => here <= swiping to the side will show the BLF screen.

There is at present no way to modify the GUI and a feature request via your Polycom reseller would be required.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Thanks for posting this, we had the exact same question. Is there a page we can vote on feature requests?

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

FAQ as usual:

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change to the current Polycom SIP / UCS Software?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4