Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good day to everyone in the Polycom Community!

Currently, I am using a Polycom VVX 500 with the following tracking information:

Assembly: 3111-44500-001 Rev:A

S/N: 0004f2609ebe

Factory Installed Certificates

After having updated the phone to 5.2.0 no matter what I attempt (from rebooting/reformatting/re-provisioning to changing network interfaces and hardware around), I am unable to access the web configuration interface because it would yield a 404 every time. I have been able to successfully replicate this bug multiple times by downgrading then moving up to 5.2.0 slowly, version by version, and only 5.2.0 experiences this issue.

Hope to hear everyone's idea on this case soon, and thank you for taking your time to solve this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello SerEvergreen,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 and running LYNC base profile I can no longer access the Web Interface

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello SerEvergreen,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 and running LYNC base profile I can no longer access the Web Interface

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Oh my, such a subtle change that I did not think of checking...Albeit, admittedly, disabling the web configuration interface by default like this is quite inconvenient, if I am to be perfectly honest...

Regardless, thank you so much for your support, and I hope everyone can see this solution for easily from now on!

HP Recommended

Hello SerEvergreen,,

It is only disabled in LYNC base profile mode at the request of our partner Microsoft. The fact is stated in the Release notes.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.