Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 500 & 600

SOLVED
Highlighted
Advisor

VVX 500 & 600

Hello,

I have a VVX 500 and a VVX 600 that are password protected. I put in the default password 456 and it did not work. I was going to try a factory reset but that needs the password as well, is there away to factory reset this without a password?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 500 & 600

Hello VickyP,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We do not disclose within this official Polycom community how to reset the Phones if the Admin Password is lost.

Many of our partners utilize these phones and offer services so we cannot publicly disclose the procedure to do so.

Please contact your SIP provider or our support team .

We will remove any post replying to this that will publicly explain how to remove the password.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello VickyP,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We do not disclose within this official Polycom community how to reset the Phones if the Admin Password is lost.

Many of our partners utilize these phones and offer services so we cannot publicly disclose the procedure to do so.

Please contact your SIP provider or our support team .

We will remove any post replying to this that will publicly explain how to remove the password.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Advisor

I apologize, I did not think of how this could be missed used, until brought to my attention.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3