Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

There is no template for the VVX 500 series phones for 3CX Phone System. Only the SPIP500 series. I assume that these are not the same. What do I need to do to modify the template? Has anyone used a VVX 500 on 3CX?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
Hello,

I would suggest to ask this in a 3cx community and I am aware they are testing the UCS 4.0.0 and newer software.

Best regards

Steffen Baier
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I've managed to create my own templates on 3CX for the VVX 410 and 500 phones. However, I'm still running into a few issues with some features such as Presence and Busy Lamp Field. 

I was just in a 3CX webinar on the subject of provisioning phones and was told straight up they don't have any plans to make the VVX series or any Polycom's part of their supported phone line up. I was told that doesn't mean they aren't compatible. That was the best answer I got out of them.

HP Recommended

@Tom-CMS wrote:

I was just in a 3CX webinar on the subject of provisioning phones and was told straight up they don't have any plans to make the VVX series or any Polycom's part of their supported phone line up.

That seems baffling to me.  Did they give a reason as to why they made this decision?

-- Nathan

HP Recommended

No, not really. They just said that at this time they had no plans for making Polycom's a supported phone in the 3CX system. They are just sticking with Yealink, snom and Cisco for supported phones. Which really sucks because I prefer Polycom over all three of those choices.

But like they said, Polycom is still compatible there is just no direct support for them from the 3CX support team.

HP Recommended

Could you send me the template that you have for the Polycom VVX 500?

HP Recommended

Would you be able to send me your template for the VVX 550 and if you have one for the VVX 410?

HP Recommended

Do you by chance have the template for the VVX 410? Surprisingly still looking for this. Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.