Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am using the VVX 500 and 600 in a Broadsoft environment.  When the 500 or 600 are brought out of Power Saving mode, their BLF appearances are missing.  I have verified that the BLF URI is still provisioned in the configuration file on the server, and all I have to do to get the back is restart the phone.  Of course that is a huge inconvenience for our customers.  I ran a protocol analyzer on a phone that was in power save mode, and I can see the subscribe messages being sent to the server.  However, I only watched for 4 hours.  Is there a timer that stops the subscribe messages after a certain amount of time?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, please could you tell me which software revision you are using. We are currently checking BLF in a similar context, I'm gonna ask for further tests for your case.

Could you confirm the following scenario :

- a VVX500 has a line registered and monitored using BLF

- another phone is monitoring VVX500' line

- when VVX500 issues/receives a call the state on monitoring phone is properly changing

- after vvx500 turned into power saving mode any call issued/received by VVX500 are no more reflected by the state of line on monitoring phone.

Am I right ?

Thanks.

Regards.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.