Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Thank you in advance for an help.

I have several VVX 600 units.  I also have the Sennheiser MB Pro 1 headsets.  It is a bluetooth headset.  I have used it on my iPhone and other devices.  When I am on a call and another call comes in (call waiting) there is an audiable beep that is heard in the headset. When the party that is calling hangs up or leaves a message, on my iphone, the beep goes away.  On my vvx 600 the beep continues until I hang up.  If I am on an hour long call, I get the beep in my ear ~ every 6 seconds.  If it would go away when the party calling in hangs up / leaves a message that would be great.  If I need to kill the beep all togther that would also be great.

Any input is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Adam,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First: Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Forum"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

In addition you may want to look at:

Sep 24, 2012 Question: How can I disable the message waiting tone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have exact same issue times 15. I purchased this headset for myself and many employees. 

I get the double beep. I am running the latest firware on the headset .. 1.1.15

Ony my polycom VVX600s .. v 5.3.0.12074

HP Recommended

also should have added that i replicated the call scenariou when the headset is attached to an iphone rather than the vvx600 .. the double beep indicated a second incoming call (call waiting) stops as soon as the call is sent to voicemail. 

So the VVX is not sending a consistent signal to the headset via bluetooth. 

HP Recommended
Hello Lotty

Could you kindly use a currently supported software like UC Software 5.5.2 and re-test?

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.