Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 600 UC 5.2 - Arrange Contacts

uhlaw3500
Occasional Advisor

VVX 600 UC 5.2 - Arrange Contacts

Hello,

Quick inquiry regarding local contacts (not lync contacts) added via the contact directory on the VVX 600. Is it possible to arrange the added contacts alphabetically? I know you can go in and manipulate the favorite index, but that can be come cumbersome when you are working with a large set of contacts. 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 600 UC 5.2 - Arrange Contacts

Hello uhlaw3500,

to my knowledge this is currently not possible as using the index it places them on the main phone screen.

This feature utilizes the numbers and the only place alphabetical surting is utilized is with the directory itself.

You can either sort by first name or last name.

A change to the currently working as designed feature requires a Feature request.

Details on this are in the FAQ => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2