Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 600 and Desktop Connector

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

VVX 600 and Desktop Connector

I seem to be unable to get the Desktop Connector to work with the phone VVX 600.

We have Windows 8 (64 bit), and Polycom VVX 600 phones.

The Desktop Connector is downloaded and the phone is getting direct internet and then powering the computers internet, so there is a direct connection to the computer.

Is there something that has to be enabled on the phone? I read articles about going to Setting > Basic > PDC Config, but there is no PDC Config options under Basic.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 600 and Desktop Connector

Hello Brandi,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

I suggest you check page 225 on the chapter "Enable Polycom Desktop Connector Integration" in the UC Admin guide 5.3.0 for example.

You will have to enable PDC on the phone end using configuration files.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2