Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Is there a Video tutorial on how to update a phone to the software version?

HP Recommended

Hello rainstomr,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

No Video but the community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Not sure someone made a video but following the FAQ should be easy enough.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have same issue with VVX 600 running firmware 5.4.3.2036. I'm unable to pair my QC35 II Bose headset firmware 2.1.3. Is there a firmware update to fix this issue for VVX 600?

HP Recommended

Hello Vigis,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Using a current software like 5.6.0 or 5.5.3 should have this feature. Please upgrade your current software.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Well, appearently at my company the latest firmware approved by Cspire Business is 5.4.3.2036 so no joy. Top of the line headphones, top of the line phone and can't use them. Sucks.

HP Recommended

I was really hoping this would be plug&play but the Bluetooth pairing between the Polycom VVX601 and a new Bose QC35 is not recognized. I am not saying this is easy but if you're going to market a phone as Bluetooth compatible, this combination is important. It looks like the problem was fixed with an earlier software update. Our VVX601 just arrived with "Updater" listed at 5.6.5.7760.

Please advise on the best way to get this to work.

HP Recommended

Hello Matthew@NIConsulting ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up posts.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the Updater / BootROM Version of my Phone?

You quoted an Updater but we would need to ensure you are on the correct UC Software.

At present your Phone supports UC SOftware 6.0.0 or if you want to be on an earlier Release UC Software 5.9.3

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Because it was a brand new unit, I expected the software version would be fairly current. I followed your instructions and found our VVX601 was at version 5.4.5.9750. After upgrading to most current rev. 6.0.0.4796. This did get us further along. The scan did find and connect with Bose QC35, but there was no audio.

So now we have confirmed that the Polycom VVX601 has current software and yet still not functional. What now?

HP Recommended

Hello Matthew@NIConsulting ,

Again please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up posts.

Sep 17, 2014 Question:What Software Version will Polycom ship phones with?

This would need to come into support.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.