Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When we make outbound calls that go to the other party's voice mail, after 3 seconds of leaving a message the line disconnects and we get a busy signal.

Does anyone know how to fix this so we can leave messages?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @CGLoH ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Both the communities Must Read First and the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow-up post should contain.

As your post is lacking most of this I believe it is easier if you simply contact whoever installed the phones or provides the service.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

Thank you for getting back to me.  I have read through the FAQ and did not see any posts that apply to my issue. Looking at the Must Read First Document the only area I can identify that I missed is option 10 & 11 regarding software info which I have added below.

Software Version: 

Label: SIP

Version: 5.7.1.2205

P/N: 3150-11530-571

File: sip.ld

Other than this info, I am not sure what I am missing.  A few weeks ago I took over as director for a Non Profit organization.  We provide healthcare for people who cannot afford to care for themselves financially, or who are mentally ill and are not capable of caring for themselves.  

We have members who are being diagnosed with Covid 19 and/or HIV that are not aware of their diagnosis and are spreading the virus' because I cannot leave them messages on their phone.  

Can you please help me resolve my issue as it is literally a matter of life or death?

Unfortunately I do not know who installed or set the system as they have left the organization prior to me joining and I have no ability to contact them.

Thank you for understanding and helping.

Regards

HP Recommended

Hello @CGLoH ,

This is amazing work you are doing.

Unfortunately, the person or organization who set this up most likely will have changed the passwords so we have no way of accessing the phone.

An easy way to potentially check is the SIP registration Status:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I check out the Registration Status of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above may give you a clue on who provides the service and therefore a way to contact and work with them. Or check what outgoing bills there are for the service used.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.