Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX D60 Line mapping issue

Maddog34
Advisor

Re: VVX D60 will not connect to VVX 400

I don't have a case number that I'm aware of...  Are you referring to a case number with Polycom?

My 410 (I was trying to pair to the D60) is using BLF.  Monitoring 26 other stations.  I haven't tried pairing it with no BLFs.  I wouldn't be able to use the D60 if that were the case. All of my subs use the BLF option. 

Madison

Message 11 of 23
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

@Maddog34 wrote:

I opened a case with my reseller.  XY600027124 is the MAC.  

From looking at other posts, it appears there are several having this problem...

thanks!

Madison

I assumed you had opened a case

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 23
Maddog34
Advisor

I do have an open case with my reseller, NETXUSA.  That case number is 101853 but they haven't found out anything. 

Madison

Message 13 of 23
blonseth
Occasional Advisor

Has there been any resolution to this issue? I am experiencing the same problem. The handset is registered, but unable to make or receive calls. The line label, i.e 1000, is not visible on the handset. Any insight would be appreciated.

Message 14 of 23
Maddog34
Advisor

Are you using BLF keys on the 410?  The D60 will link and you can make calls to and from the D60 as long as there's no BLF's on the 410 from what I've seen.

Madison

Message 15 of 23
SteffenBaierUK

Hello all,

The release notes mention:

Hoteling, Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Enhanced Feature Keys, and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) are not supported on the wireless handset, but these features are still available for the paired VVX business media phone.

Therefore an extension shared with the D60 Handset cannot use any of the above features or it will not work on the D60.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 16 of 23
Maddog34
Advisor

Steffen, 

Are there plans for BLFs and EFKs to work on the 410 with a paired D60?  Otherwise, we won't be using the D60s as much.

Madison

Message 17 of 23
blonseth
Occasional Advisor

This solution sounds promising, but this is my first Polycoim phone. Can you point out where I can disable these features? I have a single line, and one handset. That's it. Appreciate the help.

Message 18 of 23
SteffenBaierUK

Hello Madison,

I checked this serial number and cannot find an open ticket for this. I suggest you push your Reseller to do this sooner than later. I am unable to discuss future software versions without NDA.

Hello blonseth

can you describe your setup or your SIP provider?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

----------------

Message 19 of 23
blonseth
Occasional Advisor

My SIP provider is Nextiva. I have a single line, a single base station and a single handset. I have a VVX 410 as th main phone and it can make and receive calls normally.

Message 20 of 23