Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX series - Lync Contact Group issue

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

VVX series - Lync Contact Group issue

Hi,

I found a similar thread about distributions lists in contacts shown as empty groups:
http://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP/VVX-600-with-UCS-5-1-1-Lync-Contact-Group-issue/m-p/61009/highl...

I noticed the same behaviour on fw 5.3.0 and even on 5.4.0 on VVX series.

Can you confirm that this is working as intended so we can inform our customer accordingly?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: VVX series - Lync Contact Group issue

At the very least, it should not display the distribution lists as groups if they aren't supported.

Hopefully this feature is on the roadmap. It works fine on LPE devices

Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX series - Lync Contact Group issue

Hello Filzah and adbl,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I had already reached out directly to Filzah as we currently do not support this feature.

@ adbl

due NDA we cannot discuss future roadmap in this public community and you need to work with your Polycom reseller to be put into touch with a Polycom sales engineer.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3