Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX1500 Firmware Update

Occasional Contributor

VVX1500 Firmware Update

I have been trying ot upgrade my Polycom VVX1500 and used the instructions on the website using the BootBlock 2.9.0, RootROM 4.1.4, and SIP VVX 3.2.2 and no matter what i am trying i am receiving the same error: 

Application vvx530/2345-17690-001.sip.ld is not compatible with this phone! followed by the error there is not application present and then the device reboots. 

I am using an SFTP to point the phone to pull the configuration. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX1500 Firmware Update

Hello AdamL,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Is this the current Software on the unit or the Version you want to upgrade to?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This is the software I am trying to upgrade to.
Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello AdamL,

thanks for clarifying some details.

Can we start with the following:

• What is the currently installed software version on your VVX?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4