Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX250/350 Stopped Working With Google Voice

jbh
Occasional Visitor

VVX250/350 Stopped Working With Google Voice

Software version 6.3.1.1 on both phones. Google tells me it's a Polycom problem, I believe it's there problem.

Provisioned phpones display "Call Error The requested service is not available at the moment"

As Polycom is the only phone the phone they recomendwith Google Voice it would be nice to make sure they work together at all times.

Perhaps someone can reach out to Google to confirm all is well on both ends?

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX250/350 Stopped Working With Google Voice

Hello @jbh ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

It probably would be helpful to provide the geographical region you are in. I just tested this in the UK and it works fine.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
jbh
Occasional Visitor

We are in the US/Chicago area

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @jbh ,

What is the devices MAC address?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4