Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX400 calls per line

romy107
Occasional Visitor

VVX400 calls per line

Hello,
I'm having trouble locating information on the number of simultaneous calls per line that a VVX400 can handle. Data-sheet states that there are 12 lines possible but nothing about simultaneous calls (call.callsPerLineKey). It's either 8 or 24, does anyone know the exact number?
Not sure if it matters, but it's running UC 4.1.4.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX400 calls per line

Hello romy,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

According to the UCS 5.0.1 Admin Guide the amount is 8.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
romy107
Occasional Visitor

Thanks SteffenBaierUK, sounds like VVX400 falls under the "all other phones" category according to the cited documentation. The permitted range is 1 to 8 calls per line.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello romy,

I will work with our documentation team to remove the SPIP reference as they are incompatible with UCS 5.0.0 or newer and only support UCS 4.1.1 at present as the latest.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4