Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX500 - Using BLF buttons for Transfer

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

VVX500 - Using BLF buttons for Transfer

I'm trying to understand if this is support on the VVX500 phones.  Example - I configure a phone for two lines as an extension on the phone, and then 10 lines as remote monitor for presence.    When a call is received on the phone, the Caller ID essentially takes over the screen.  

If I need to transfer the call to one of the lines being monitored, is there a method to use those line buttons?

I'm looking at document for Static BLF - I don't think it is exactly what I am needing, but the sound of it seems promising.

Is there a configuration method that allows the BLF buttons on the VVX to remain prominent on the screen, and useable for looking at status and utilizing for transferring of a call.

Todd Hodgen
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: VVX500 - Using BLF buttons for Transfer

If I understand you, you can press the softkey transfer button and then on the top left of the screen, it has the line name with a down arrow and selecting this will show all your blfs which you can use to transfer.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: VVX500 - Using BLF buttons for Transfer

Just checked on my vvx500 and the top left screen is where you need to press your line name to show BLFs but there is no down arrow like I mentioned in the previous post.

Message 3 of 3