Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX600 Broadsoft Callcenter warning when queues are full

Advisor

VVX600 Broadsoft Callcenter warning when queues are full

Hello,

We have a couple of VVX600 phones in a callcenter (fw 5.0.1).

We are using the ACD key to logon. The platform is broadsoft. Each client logs on into 3 callcenters. What we also did is enable the function “queue status notification” to send the queue positions to the client devices.

Our problem: The queues are scrolling in the display of the phone. When the queue is full, the warning message is also scrolling in the display and the user does not notice the warning.

Is it possible to create a big message on the screen when one of the callcenter queues is full?? (when the queue is full, the person can ask a colleague to also join the callcenter)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX600 Broadsoft Callcenter warning when queues are full

Hello a.onderwater,

I am not sure that we offer a parameter that would enlarge this box and can only recommend to contact your Polycom reseller to either raise a ticket with Polycom support or contact a Polycom Sales Engineer to work with you on a Business plan in order to justify a change to the current software solution.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2