Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX600 re-order buttons on idle screen

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

VVX600 re-order buttons on idle screen

Hi,

i have a VVX600

on the idle screen i have a SoftKeyfor Redial, then the standard buttons: New Call, Forward, My Status, (more), Contacts, Sign out, Video Mde.

i would like to move the Contact button so it appears after the SoftKey Redial that i created.

is this possible?

thanks

jack

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX600 re-order buttons on idle screen

Hello Jack,

There are various softkey.feature.X buttons but there is none for contacts to my knowledge.

You could simply create an EFK for this and then place it in-between the other existing keys. The original contacts button would simply be pushed further to the right.

This is all described in the FAQ.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2