Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX600 updated for 5.3.0 - now Exchange Services Unavailable

SOLVED
Highlighted
Advisor

VVX600 updated for 5.3.0 - now Exchange Services Unavailable

VVX 600 on the wall set as common area phone and signed in as extension/pin.  Recently upgraded to 5.3.0 and now the phone warns about Exchange Services Unavailable.  Signing in with extension/pin of course means the phone can't talk to Exchange and this is nothing new.  How can this warning be eliminated?  Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX600 updated for 5.3.0 - now Exchange Services Unavailable

Hello RonR,

this will be fixed in a future release.

Try:

<web up.warningLevel="2" />

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello RonR,

this will be fixed in a future release.

Try:

<web up.warningLevel="2" />

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Advisor

Wow, thanks for the quick response Steffen!  That fixed the problem.  I am not sure what people will miss now that the warning level changed though.  Will this be fixed in the next release?  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi there,

I've got the same issue and I'm wandering the same: what will I miss now if I put the "up.warningLevel" parameter to 2?

Have you some reference document about that? I'm concerned about impact for VVX401, VVX601 and Tryo8800.

Rgds

Message 4 of 4