Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have been inside out through the admin manual. We have a few vvx500's we are testing out before we start reselling them

we purchased the vqm licenses for them,

I found the settings to setup the phone to report to the server.

What needs to be on the server - does Polycom recommend a certain software?

Does polycom make the server software ?

Also - the licenses were supposedly loaded from our supplier, which they swear was done but the /setting/status/license show no license installed. They said this is a bug - please confirm

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

btw - v 4.0.2B

HP Recommended

A VQMon client is embedded in Polycom  phones and once a VQMon license has been successfully applied to the phone it can be enabled.... the licensed client is only part of an overall solution as it needs to report 'the phone's view' of QoE to a Telchemy VQMon server product. 

Polycom does not resell the VQMon server solution -  it is a product manufactured by Telchemy and has to be obtained through their resellers.

http://www.telchemy.com/enterpriseiptel.php

HP Recommended

@marc4018 wrote:

Also - the licenses were supposedly loaded from our supplier, which they swear was done but the /setting/status/license show no license installed. They said this is a bug - please confirm

Hello Marc,

If they have a Ticket with our Support please follow up with your reseller,

I am not aware of a Bug and an easy way is just loading a free LDAP License as explained in the FAQ.

If that one shows then your reseller has not pre-loaded it. 

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.