Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Voicemail issue

MarieLynn
Occasional Visitor

Voicemail issue

<moved from => here <= due unrelated post >

I am going to talk in 'Polycom for Dummies' because I don't know much about this...

in my office, the receptionist has a SoundPoint IP 650 SIP with the sidecar (SoundPoint IP BEM) where you would hit transfer and then a preset button (for each sfaff member), so say Jake.  Well it is going directly to Jake's voicemail, despite the fact that his voicemail is not full and he never directly did anything on his phone to make it go to voicemail.  The staff members each have a SoundPoint IP 335. I should add that Jake's phone was working fine yesterday.

Would it be a problem with the receptionists's phone or Jake's?  Please advise.  Client's are not appreciating the inconvenience this is causing. 

Thanks so much.

PS I would have started a new thread if I knew how to do that.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Voicemail issue

Hello MarieLynn,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Is this only happening with "Jake's" phone or all others ?

If only "Jake" then I assume he turned on Don not Disturb / DND or activated a call forward.

Please check his phone.

If this is for all users or still only "Jake" and you are unable to get anywhere with this please contact the person / company who installed the service in your office.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2