Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Polycom,

I have been waiting years for Somebody to come out with a WIFI Voip Conference Phone.  What are you all waiting for?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Brad,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Your wait is over and have a look at the new Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

That is not the solution I am looking for. I am looking for a real wifi operated Conference phone all built into 1. Not a phone with a dect hub that plugs into the network.  Where is the proper forum that I should be putting my wishlist on?

HP Recommended

Hello Brad,

I would not have replied to your post if the new Real Presence Trio 8800 was not a WiFi conference unit.

Please check the data sheet => here <= as it clearly states:

• Wi-Fi encryption: WEP, WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X (EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2)

The small unit you must have mistakenly identified as a DECT base station is called the Visual+ and enables the Real Presence Trio 8800 to be a fully fledged video conference system using a Logitech 930 USB camera.

The Real Presence Trio 8800 as a standalone device simply requires PoE (can be ordered) adapter to power the phone and then use WiFi to connect to a existing network.

Please work with your Polycom reseller for more details.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

"I stand Corrected Sir"   Thank you for the clarification on this product. I will be ording one immediatly for a "Test Drive"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.