Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

We can make successfully audio call except video call VVX 1500 & Avaya SIP Phone

SOLVED
lalit_ahir

We can make successfully audio call except video call VVX 1500 & Avaya SIP Phone

We have two VVX 1500 as one of the VVX is register to Avaya CM as SIP and another one is configured on CMA as H.323 protocol.

We can make successfully audio call except video call between them.

I want to know can we make a video call between two.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: We can make successfully audio call except video call VVX 1500 & Avaya SIP Phone

Hello Ialit,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Depending on the Version of the AVAYA registered VVX1500 (with H323 license or not) you could just add another "unregistered" H323 Line and call using the IP Address of the 2nd VVX1500 that is registered to the CMA.

If not you could register a SIP Extension to the CMX registered VVX1500 and dial via SIP

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: We can make successfully audio call except video call VVX 1500 & Avaya SIP Phone

Hello Ialit,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Depending on the Version of the AVAYA registered VVX1500 (with H323 license or not) you could just add another "unregistered" H323 Line and call using the IP Address of the 2nd VVX1500 that is registered to the CMA.

If not you could register a SIP Extension to the CMX registered VVX1500 and dial via SIP

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2