Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Why the ignoring of requests to add a pause to speed dial?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Why the ignoring of requests to add a pause to speed dial?

There are posts going back several years all requesting a pause capability added to the phone.  The same response gets put into each thread saying it has already been requested.  How come after 4 years, 50+ posts on this forum, numerous requests on other sites, and then still no real answer saying it will be implemented or not?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Why the ignoring of requests to add a pause to speed dial?

Hello iiSHOTii,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am unsure what phone model you are even referring two and the only two posts that I am aware of have a combined user request of 21 different people and not 50+ as stated.

You can find them => here <= and => here <=

Between these 21 people nobody seemed to have enough interest to escalate this the proper way.

I have explained the method and the reason behind this many many times and I am therefore closing this duplicate post.

As long as nobody bring this to the attention of our product management team with a viable business case it will be a low priority.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2