Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Wifi Adapter for VVX 500/600

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Wifi Adapter for VVX 500/600

Hi,

i need to order some extra PolyCom handsets for use with my s4b server but they need to connect by Wifi.

your Wifi documentation saus to use the Netgear WNCE2001 WiFi Adapter but these have been discontinuted.

Rocom, our Polycom reseller has tried to contact Polycom support last week for a recomended replacement but they have not heard back yet.

I really would like to order a few phones - but i need to know what Wifi Adpater to order

thanks

jack

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Wifi Adapter for VVX 500/600

Hello Jack,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

I will check with Product Management.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Jack,

either the Netgear 3001 or this adapter => here <= should work.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

many thanks - should this work?

http://www.netgear.com/home/products/connected-entertainment/gaming-home-theater/WNCE3001.aspx#tab-t...

the Silex SX-BR-4600WAN is quite expensive and needs its own dedicated power socket

Many thanks

Message 4 of 4