Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am using username and password authentication for provisioning every device. Every device/user has it's own unique crediantials. I also want to only use one profile for my devices. When creating this profile on ZTP server I want to add the Provisioning server URL only and this does not work; I am getting "Invalid Provisioning details".

How do I enable each device to promt me to enter username and password for provisioning without adding the crediantials on the ZTP profile? 

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

In the ZTP portal when adding a mac you can use vendor extensions to enter per mac specific provisioning URL.

Alternatively for BroadSoft BroadWorks you can use Quick Setup which is set in the ZTP Profile.

Please send emal to ztpinfo@polycom.com where the team will be able to assist further with ZTP questions.

Regards,

Joe Hornby.

HP Recommended

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply, I will test the 2 scenarios, otherwise will email ztpinfo@polycom.com for further assistance.

Regards,

Tshego

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.