Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

application is not present

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

application is not present

Greetings,

Am a staff in Armedia LLC and am working as network administrator so i have a question and i believe i can get the solution here concerning our polycom IP331.

We reset the password recently and when rebooting it says Error application is not present and the screen will change to could not contact booth server using existing configuration.

I will be glad to get technical support from you.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: application is not present

Sounds like you have lost the configuration - you may need to reboot the phone and reload the correct config and possibly the software which will point to the server...I am not a Voip expert so your best bet is to give Polycom support a call.

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/Contact_Us.html

Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello olamidey2kng,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP => FAQ <= contains this post here:

Sep 27, 2012 QuestionI get the error Message “application not present / found” on my phones screen

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: I also have these error message. It keeps on rebooting. Can you please provide me a way to get rid of this. My device is SoundPoint IP 331.

Message 4 of 4