Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

auto answer with UCS 4.0.4 polycom SP-335

Kakiman
Advisor

auto answer with UCS 4.0.4 polycom SP-335

Hello

We are using SP-335 with firmware UCS version 4.0.4 and I need to configure the phone to auto answer all the calls.

I am not alking about alert-info but the auto answer, that put the phone on speakerphone on every incoming call .

With VVX500 in UCS 4.1.3, we use call.autoAnswer.SIP="1"  parameter

thanks

BR

Franck

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: auto answer with UCS 4.0.4 polycom SP-335

Hello Frank,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This parameter is only for our Business media phones VVX1500, VVX500 and VVX600. I have raised a document bug internally.

The UCS 4.1.0 and UCS 4.0.1 Admin Guide already mention this parameter for the VVX1500 only.

All other phones, to my knowledge, only utilize the SIP Info header method.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2