Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod

Impala-Austin
Occasional Contributor

call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod

I have a question about.

call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod="legacy"

We need the parked call retreival to send packets that have the domain like so

sip:SP0@192.168.100.23, using the deafult meaning call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod was not defined.

The packets are coming in as sip:SP0 instead.

What call.parkedCallRetrieveString do I need to put in place to that I can correctly pickup parked calls that have their orgigins externally.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod

Hello Impala-Austin,

the call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod requires a BLF resource's call which has dialog state confirmed. 

Is this the case in your setup?

The call.parkedCallRetrieveString is usually a star code used to initiate retrieval of a parked call as documented in the admin guide.

In addition it is always useful to post the currently used phone software and the phone model as some replies may depend on that.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Impala-Austin
Occasional Contributor

I am fairly sure this is our setup.

We are using a VVX setup with 

4 - 5 version firmware.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Impala-Austin,

I believe its time to contact your Polycom reseller to arrange further troubleshooting through the official Polycom support..

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4