Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

can I upload my call logs?

rstickney
Occasional Visitor

can I upload my call logs?

I have a call center with about 75 Polycom Soundpoint IP 320s running SIP 2.2.2.0084 with bootrom 4.1.1.0232 on FreePBX 2.9.  I'm trying to find a way to view the call logs on the phones without having to actually go to the phone, is there a way I can have these uploaded to my provisioning server or can I turn it on to view in the web UI on the phones? 

My goal here is to be able to check the call logs on the server against the phones themselves to make sure calls that the server say are being missed by the agent are actully being missed by the agent and not somehow being misrouted to the wrong device.

Thanks for any advice!

Ryan

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: can I upload my call logs?

Hello rstickney,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

In short, no there is no way to upload the call logs from your phones.

Newer Software Versions (UCS 4.x.x) have this functionality for the VVX and Spectralink 8400 Series Phones.

You can activate some HTTP App functionality (apps.telNotification) that action on certain events and send this to a server (search for a post of mine mentioning websnarf) but you may possibly have to upgrade your software.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2