Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

codec for SPIP601

Highlighted
Advisor

codec for SPIP601

Hi,

What codecs SPIP 601 support(firmware 3.1.8)? I dont see this info in admin guides.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: codec for SPIP601

Hello Nikita,

the SIP 3.1 Admin Guide list's the supported Audio Codecs on page 4 - 76.

Usually the phone would advertise its codec support withing an Invite to the far end.

Please be aware the SoundPoint IP 601 has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. Support for the product will be available until 03/31/2013. 

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2