Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

d230 *11 issue

SOLVED
sentrex
Occasional Contributor

d230 *11 issue

i.m using vvxd230 i have a calling queue programed that to log in as an agent you must dial *11

But in the star code profile of the handset *11 is used for night mode  *11, Night Mode, set($Opm,1)

What can i change so that when i dial *11 it actually dials *11 only so that i can login the phone

any help much appreciated

thanks

al 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sentrex
Occasional Contributor

Re: d230 *11 issue

when i remove the star codes and i dial*11 nothing happens ive verified on my voip side and carrier is receiving digits.

i am stumped

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @sentrex ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Have you checked the relevant a or B Star Codes > Star Code Profile?

On a D230 running 7.0.0 *11 is Page Group 1 Listen.

Have you removed this?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
sentrex
Occasional Contributor

when i remove the star codes and i dial*11 nothing happens ive verified on my voip side and carrier is receiving digits.

i am stumped

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
sentrex
Occasional Contributor

i figured it out, i removed the star in the digitmap (1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^#]@@.) and then deleted the *11 code now it works if this helps anyone

alain

Message 4 of 4