Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

directory listing on Polycom 321

rappenp
Occasional Advisor

directory listing on Polycom 321

I'm looking for a way to format a directory listing on the Polycom 321 display that will be easier on the end users.  I will look at any thing, currently we have a local directory that you must scroll though to get to a listing.   I was trying to put different headers in the XML file to split the directory down by departments, but I was unsuccessful in that.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: directory listing on Polycom 321

Hello rappenp,

to my knowledge such functionality is not supported in the local directory.

You should look into utilizing the LDAP/Corporate Directory as this offers more functionality.

Please see this document => here <=

I know of other customers using the Microbrowser but for your Phone this is not really an Option.

A Evaluation Site License for this feature can be found => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: directory listing on Polycom 321

Hello rappenp,

did above Instructions help you with your directory?

Please leave some feedback for other community members or mark the topic as solution so they can profit from the Information provided.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3