Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

display CUCM Corporate Directory on VVX1500D

Occasional Advisor

display CUCM Corporate Directory on VVX1500D

how can i get the Corporate Directory on VVX1500D, the phone is registered to CUCM 6.0 and is working fine  but i can not get the Corporate Directory.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: display CUCM Corporate Directory on VVX1500D

Hello shabana,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge only the Polycom® VVX® 1500 C is officially supported on the Cisco CUCM Platform.

Your Polycom® VVX® 1500 D may work as a 3rd Party Sip Device and supports the following:

Corporate Directory—The phone can be configured to access your corporate directory if it has a standard LDAP interface. 

This feature is part of the Productivity Suite. Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Microsoft ADAM, and SunLDAP are currently supported.

The VVX1500D does not require an addition Productivity Suite license to utilize Corporate Directory access.

If your CUCM is compatible with the above please check the Admin Guide => here <= (assuming you are running UCS 3.3.0 or later) and check this Document at the Feature Descriptions & Technical Notifications => here <=.

Another method could be to utilize the Local Contact Directory—The phone maintains a local contact directory that can be downloaded from the provisioning server and edited locally. 

Any edits to the Contact Directory made on the phone are saved to the provisioning server as a backup.

For further support please liaise with your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2