IP ModeIPv4
IP Address172.16.16.191
UC Software Version5.5.2.9374
Updater Version5.7.2.21930

i have provisioning phone I'm using 

voice.ns.hd.enable="1"
voice.aec.hd.enable="1"
voice.aes.hd.enable="1"

attributes for enable/disable echo cancellation but it reverts back to the previous config after reboot .

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: echo cancellation revert after reboot

Hello @milansuthar 

Welcome back to the Poly community. As already explained >here< you  have marked >here< and >here< as solution provided.

What was the actual solution for >here<?

Without this, the marked post has no meaning and does not help anybody.

For >here< the suggestions where to get this into support and/or work with Broadsoft.

Again which was your solution for the issue?

Prior to explaining and documenting this, we will not be able to answer or try and help you with your new issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2