Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

how configure vvx15000 register to lync2013, is there any document?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

vvx15000 version is 3.1.2.0750 , it is support for lync registration or not? and if need upgrade the vvx firmware, just download and upgrade firmware without key or etc...? thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: how configure vvx15000 register to lync2013, is there any document?

Hello FDS,

LYNC 2013 is currently not supported on the VVX1500.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains these posts here:

Dec 6, 2011 Question: What Phone Models support the LYNC 2010 or LYNC 2013 Features added in UCS 4.0.1?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

and

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2