Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

how to configure lync in IP6000

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

how to configure lync in IP6000

Hi Guys,

I am using polycom IP6000.i would like to register the lyc account on the IP 6000.please share the details if anyone aware about it

Thank you!

Anish 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: how to configure lync in IP6000

Hello Anish,

As already outlined in the link in my reply => here <= the FAQ post list's the compatible Phones to be utilized with LYNC.

The SSIP6000 is not officially a supported Phone to be used with LYNC.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2