Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

i have 2 account on vvx 401 but when i received call under 2nd account on phone screen show 1account

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

i have 2 account on vvx 401 but when i received call under 2nd account on phone screen show 1account

i have 2 account on vvx 401 but when i received call under 2-nd account on phone screen show ringin 1account please help i need it fix asap

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: i have 2 account on vvx 401 but when i received call under 2nd account on phone screen show 1acc

Hello @Tigran,

welcome back to the Polycom community.

Some or a couple of your old post(s) or reply(s) to them => here <= are still open / pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution" or at least provided some form of feedback or answer.

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice provided was useful and has maybe helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate ?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilise the community more efficiently. Please do not simply mark them without any type of feedback.

Your new post again does not include the minimal information needed so it is very hard to try and help you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<==== Signature / Disclaimer ======>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2