Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Headset adapterI purchased an RJ9 to 3.5mm pigtail adapter plugged into CX600 Polycom phone

- iPhone earbuds with inline micFor some reason, the audio works but mic does not.

- Skull Candy earbuds with inline micboth audio and mic work.

Is there a wiring confirguration or other modification we can make to enable iPhone brand earbuds with inline mic to work?

Thanks!

slbcntrx

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This one is a tough one. I have been trying a few. I have gotten a Headset Buddy one to work on the VVX300 since the latest update. But I wanted to buy them in bulk and I refuse to believe the cord costs $16. I am searching for more. 

HP Recommended

Hi EDavis,

I am the Product Manager at Headset Buddy and I happened to have come across your response while looking up new products for us to produce. Happy to hear that your purchase worked well for you. Please reach out to us <removed due comercial post> and we can discuss bulk order pricing.

HP Recommended

Which Headset Buddy adapter did you get working and how? I'd love to get something working, even if it's $16!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.