Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Can you please help clarify the difference with these part/product numbers.

For Polycom VVX 411 I see the following:

3111-48450-001

2200-48450-001

2201-48450-001

I know 001 is with power, 025 is without power, and 019 is Skype/Lync ready. I just dont understand the differences between 3111, 2200, and 2201 parts

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Voiceipn ,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

• 2200-48450-001 is the Part Number you order the phone from Poly or a reseller
  • 3111-48450-001 is the Phones Part Number which it uses to identify itself when downloading files as explained > here <=
  • 2201-48450-001 is the actual physical phone unit

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Hello colleagues from Policom
We received a shipment from China of your products.
We want to clarify a very important issue with Part. Numbers.
on request we have a product with a Part. number:(7200-64270-114)
and in fact we get a product from China with a Part. number:(7200-64270-022)
The products are the same, but they are different Part. / N, can you officially explain to us the reason for the differences in product numbers.
2. Optional Polycom EagleEye IV-12x Camera
(8200-64350-001)
And in fact we get the same camera but with the Part.Number:(1624-66057-002)
3.Polycom ceiling microphone (Primary)
(2200-23809-001)
And we get a microphone (same) but with the following Part. number
Polycom Ceiling Microphone - "Primary"
  (2215-26927-001)
4.Polycom ceiling microphone (Secondary) ceiling microphone
(2200-23810-001)
And we get a microphone (same) but with the following Part. number
Polycom Ceiling Microphone - “Secondary”
  (2200-23810-001) Package Contents:
!! Here the product numbers match !!
5.Polycom EagleEye Digital Extender Receiver Set
for EagleEye IV cameras, up to 100m (2215-64200-001)

And we get a product (the same) with the following product number
Polycom EagleEye Digital Extender Transceiver Kit for EagleEye IV cameras, up to 100 m. by cat5e
      (2215-64200-001)

!! Here the Part. numbers match !!
Please answer us officially with explanatory notes on each item.
The products we received from China are the ones we have stated.
But there are differences in the Part. numbers of some of the products.
We have disagreements on this issue with our customers, and we want to clarify the issue with an official response from the manufacturer.
Sincerely yours, Shikov Slav
Cronus Ltd CEO

HP Recommended
Hi

This is not really a functionality that I can provide via the Poly community. I am just a volunteer.

Please work with your Poly reseller.

Best regards

Steffen Baier
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.