Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

part numbers clarification

Occasional Contributor

part numbers clarification

Can you please help clarify the difference with these part/product numbers.

For Polycom VVX 411 I see the following:

3111-48450-001

2200-48450-001

2201-48450-001

I know 001 is with power, 025 is without power, and 019 is Skype/Lync ready. I just dont understand the differences between 3111, 2200, and 2201 parts

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: part numbers clarification

Hello @Voiceipn ,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

• 2200-48450-001 is the Part Number you order the phone from Poly or a reseller
  • 3111-48450-001 is the Phones Part Number which it uses to identify itself when downloading files as explained > here <=
  • 2201-48450-001 is the actual physical phone unit

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2